Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A morn like an indolence...

This morn is like a happy
Stream glittering gay
With a rise if a glorious day...
Sunshine on june and may,
Sunshine on where poems only lay...

And me finds meself perfectly suited
To an indolence happily rooted...
Like...
Sitting infront of a bakers
Having choco tarts with creamy milk shakers...

And a flowery purple vine overhanging
Carrying smell of heavens there banging
To me soul, to me head, to me feet, to me legs...

Like a traveler sipping the morn
Sitting quiet by the indolence never shorn
Of Love, care, happiness, devout rise,
Of songs, pictures, tunes, flowing to the golden warm skies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...