Friday, August 2, 2013

As a tune as if a call ...

O how She came as a call
As if songy silent cool fall
Dripping down the spine
A flow of golden sunset red wine...
And me gets as if dazed
By Her golden crimson haze
As if She there singing Her full
Her cool flow of a tune soulful...

O how the tune seeds gives springy birth
Within like a joy of Unfelt mirth
As the evening joins more to her song
From Far she tells me where She be longs...
And me more songy just be
Flowing grown like a wet bark of a bodhi tree...

And the river still by flowing glittering me
Also  brings in more of satiety...
As if this life they all conspire to make
A journey beauteous like  A Gape...

O how She sings within me like a stream
As if there she touches my all hidden dreams...
And me like a flow of an evening shadowy
Silhouettes sketches onto her blessed songy watery...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...