Sunday, August 11, 2013

As if Hellenspont, me swims...

If the rains descend
So abundant
Like flooding this road
To make it a strait...
As if Hellenspont...
And if You there on a tower, like light
Against the backdrop of dark hurricane clouds evoke the Bright,
How can me not be
A Leander?

If you thus be
A devotee
Whispering paints of one like Etty,
Into me, so ,
Like the rains falling sow
How can i not be
A Leander?

And can you not see
How driven by the sea
Of rainy monsoony flood
me swims ,
Swims eternal...

And me finds
In wetness on skin
How Your Hero like light
From a tower
Falls on me...
As if you a nun
Has become...

And me
A Leander
Swims...
The Ocean
So bluish...

Only me wishes
Neptune
There
Bestows me
That silvery bracelet...

Only wish
me swim the tide...
Saved by you
As if a light
From far,
Like Sestos...

And this Hellenspont
Of the road flooded so broad,
Remains ...

(Note:~on a painting, by William Etty, on Hero and Leander,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...