A blason, like Marot...

Had i not been
Given
By You
The Goddess
Such a dress...
Bodyless...
As if unhindered
Sprite had You not me such made...
I would have created a listing...
A blason
Of you...
Beauty you
Your voice filling your heart
With so much of air moist...
Your mourning me would have carried like a poise
Within,
As Joyce
Did in Araby...
A journey to darkness that could blind one to Light...
I could have you loved, slight...

had i not been made
To flee
To another space...
Dear love mine,
I would have on you slept
As if me never wanted to leave your mortal grace...
Just like Marot did
In 1536...
A blason...
Of Your sublime
me would've then thin lined...
Red...

(Note:~ above lines are loosely based on Clement Marot's blason...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like sleepy , a lullaby...

Still remember the day