Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A blason, like Marot...

Had i not been
Given
By You
The Goddess
Such a dress...
Bodyless...
As if unhindered
Sprite had You not me such made...
I would have created a listing...
A blason
Of you...
Beauty you
Your voice filling your heart
With so much of air moist...
Your mourning me would have carried like a poise
Within,
As Joyce
Did in Araby...
A journey to darkness that could blind one to Light...
I could have you loved, slight...

had i not been made
To flee
To another space...
Dear love mine,
I would have on you slept
As if me never wanted to leave your mortal grace...
Just like Marot did
In 1536...
A blason...
Of Your sublime
me would've then thin lined...
Red...

(Note:~ above lines are loosely based on Clement Marot's blason...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...