Tuesday, August 13, 2013

water makes me you...by Your bless...

water You me make
as into you me takes
a plunge happy...
a dive so mirthful...
as if waters me have made
my life by You thus written done and said...

and see
can you not dear?
how on walls me erases all fears?
how me wakes up drunk every morn ?
how me sleeps all day like a new born?
 
watery like a river when You me hath made
me just flows like your hair caught in breeze unbraided...
watery me makes my bed for you every moment that passes...
In waters cool you me as if touche,
hit me to wake me up more to sleep more oft...
in waters me floats as if finding there You soft...

water You me thus make
In waters yours me a plunge always takes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...