Thursday, August 8, 2013

This rise starts from You, and ends happy in You...

This watery rise
This flight to Your oceanic skies,
Is never ending,
Is never stopping,
Is never pausing,
Is never resting,

As if You in me creates an Unrest to unravel
The Bright,
The gold,
The silvery slice
Of rains cutting penetrating deep...

As if you makes me flow
Like a river
Forever
Sung, loved,
be loved,

And
how within
me knows
in you me has taken a Rest,
A Death,
A Sleep,

For in You
All my Unrest ends...
For inside Your Holy white
Withdrawn, calmed,
Aloof,
Isolated,
me finds Creation...
As Silence,
As Peace,
As relazione con dio...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...