Monday, August 5, 2013

This evening like a road sings bliss...again...

This evening
Weary me returning
Catching the drops
Of drizzle on my opened heart
As if there right
Those drops rewrite
A motion
As if eternal
This travel
From city to country
And creeping crawling back
With body wishing a rest...
Tired legs
Put across on rest
Of the iron bars,
And the mean
The machine
Purring cooling igniting
Petrol as if always helping a run...

This evening sings a lullaby
In my ears by breezy cool wet flowery
Blowing soft
With drizzling dreams never to be lost...
Moving me the same...
As if a motion by the lane...
A motion perennial,
A motion by air such ethereal
Like me humming a song
Catching wetness shadowy lighted yellowish
On the road brief yet still long...
Home bound
me sings
With the evening...
Traveling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...