Monday, August 12, 2013

She took, all...that were mine...and gave me back her divine...

O how
Like an Isabel
She took all
That were mine...
my soul,
blood,
heart,
lobes of ears,
hair,
legs,
muscles,

And
How she gave me back her Divine...
Her warmth,
Her shine
On leaves,
On flowers,
On streets,
On terrace opened to dreams,
On unraveled earth,
On soft glowing hearth,
On silver cups,
On tableware cut glass,
On seasons moving,
On translucent screen,
On moon light dances,
On joyous fountains,
On coffeetable books full of photographs,
On tramlines like serpentine pencilsketch,
On rocky mountain with a hanging ledge,

O like an Isabel
Pure,
She took my all
And gave me back
All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...