Thursday, August 8, 2013

O this rain, this life, this songy drop...

O this rain, this songy drop
This evening as if paused on-
A player rained by notes on G
How an unfelt wet brings, a satiety
Of being in a trance,
As if Untied
There She comes ...
And me
Such kindness in her eyes sees
That me weeps joyous in Her rainy sea...

And The Sea,
Becomes The Ocean cool...
As if notes on G there me fools
To stay on, linger ,
As remains a mortal heart...
To sing for Her, as if there me gets a birth...

O this rain, this songy of drops on sheds
This evening as if paused on-
A player musical rained by notes on G
How an unknown known sets in, a piety...
Of being an ascetic sunk
As if rhymed
Whence She her bells chimed...
And me
Such music in her soul hears
That me be comes a river of happy tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...