Monday, August 12, 2013

'Love me a little...'- poem, written, and discovered at my attic...momentous...

'Love me a little...'
dear,
Discovered a book of poems
Like Blunt,
This afternoon,
At the attic,
And me
Seeing that
Thought of you
Again,
Isabel,

For in you
me saw that,
The birth of poems such
Like Blunt,

Like your half hidden
Eyes
Talking...
Like your suppressed smile,
Like your journeys within,
Like your heart...

And
Passionate once more
Like wine
this monsoony cool breezy afternoon
Upon me pours
By both hands divine...
As if just a draught
But have i not so vowed,
'Love me a little...'

(Note:~ on Sonnets and Songs by Proteus,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...