Tuesday, August 20, 2013

me knows this world will not be always gay, but that not the reason not to spread wings...

Yes,
me knows the world will not
Be always happy,
But that is not the reason not to be sappy,
Yea,
I know
There will be deaths on the road,
But that is not the reason why me should not be broad,
yea,
I know
There will be fightings and battles and bloodbaths,
But that is not the reason for which me will not take a sabbat,
Yea,
I know
There will be loneliness looming large on someone's eyes,
But that is not the reason why me would not evoke a bird like fly...
Yea...

I know
I know...

Yea...
I know
Where all sorrows
Take a chirp of sparrows...
And how rains brings only Happy Souls...

(Note: a dedication from me for anyone anywhere suffering, pained, morbid, dying, decadent...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...