Friday, August 16, 2013

Like a slice through heart, a Pearl...a lightborne me...

This night
As me gets drowsy numb
For time has ticked his might
On me tired bones,

me hears the drop of Pearl
Into my watery glass...
As if a slice
Soft and quick,
Like a drop
Of a pearl
Into a swig...

And me forgets
How time runs his sickle
Through this life...

For like a Pearl
Her song into me takes a dive,
A siren as sounds...

And me finds light
Of Her...
Falling
Filling
The sleepy cover
Of eyes...

And
Lighted be
The night...
lighted be
The place...
As Holy
As Light is,
Always,
And as shiny
As a Pearl...
Sure...

( note : on a song by Natasha Khan/bat for lashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...