Friday, August 16, 2013

Lastnight, it rained, as if a walkathon...

Forgot
To tell you one thing,
Last night
O what a dream You came,
As if You fell
All over the place...
And me
Walked ...
Nay,
Not a walk in sleep,
But it was deep
A rise,
As if
Rains implored
As She poured
Heavy,
Incessent,
Terminal,
To wake me up
To gather all drops of blood,
And wine,
And You-
You The Divine...

And me walked
Sudder street,
Rafi Ahmed Kidwai,
Brooklyn,
Port Alba,
Little Italy,
Park Street,
Antonio Dorn,
Santa Maria la nova,
The preccincts of Rumtek,
The silky soft route to Santiago,
The Churchgate...

me roads did take,
Winged,

Forgot
To tell you one thing,
Last night rains when came flooding
As if You,
me had a walkathon,
Down all streets...
Down all roads...
As if Your unbound
made me to walk, Alone...

As if You planted
A newer Birth...
Again...

Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...