Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Laid on wet carpet , moist green like a country, me sees Her,

Laid on the wet carpet green
Like a vast country scene,
Moist, flowery,
Gotten under her scent flowery,
me sees God
There there like The Lord
Spreading arms wide
As if an invite
To me to have a sacrosanct flight
To see
How there in His heart
Stars mingle before they become sparks
How there in His eyes blue
Oceans be deep like Unfathomable true...

Laid on the wet carpet green
Like a big vast huge of a country scene,
Moist, flowery,
Gotten under her aroma so flowery french
me sees Him drenched
By His wonder of Love
The Holiest as if spreading His arms
As if like a Kite
He sends me an invite,
To flow like a river strong,
To blow like a wind all the way , the journey infinite,
The journey long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...