Monday, August 12, 2013

Hear the blood in my veins, dear...

Hear the blood in my veins
Carrying forever Your name...
As you to me blow a kiss
Traversing hundred miles at ease
As if there in your Port
The browny colory my speed starboat
Had last night made a stop
There you by Your dreams glowing
You Kept me all along afloat...
Anchored and tied on waters
As waters from  your eyes as Happy Tears...

Hear the blood in my veins
Carrying your rising rains
As you rekindle, readjust
the strings of my lyre just,

And there the bridge of my violin
Upon which me laid up my songy strings,
Must have felt Your superb Grace
Cause see, how me gets by you this morn dressed...

Hear the blood in my veins
Carrying nothing but Your Name...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...