Sunday, August 11, 2013

By beats, taps on wood, and stringed, as if a prelude...

Gosh...
This wetness
Like endless,
Turns the keys
In me and without cease
Like taps on wood,
Like strings plucked as a prelude,
ignites several happen,
In me ,
Oh
Quite a sudden,
As if
Incapable
Of holding
The Silence
So Golden...
And
See?
me?

God!

me bursts
With satiety,
You
For you angel face mine
Italiano
my candelbra...
Lighting glittering holistic a piazza...
Like a delight
Of a thousand miles
Of a time warp ...a lure...
A Flight!

And this wet
me wraps on body mine
As a sprite...
And...

God!

The magic
On wood
Tapped,
Stringed
Untouched,
Happens...
Colored
Happens,
Fiery
Happens,
God!
So so sudden...

(Note:-on an italian song...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...