Friday, August 9, 2013

And John sings me alseep, by the river...as rivers in me me finds...more...

And John McCormack singing as if dragging a chant
Of a tune
His ode to a special kind of rivery flow,
Brings me to a river the same...
Flowing eternal
Now as if so calm
Yet this monsoon wind
How me binds
How in me finds her dreams...
And me bows
To her
A river
Il fiume...

A ganges...
A hooghly...
A brahmaputra...
A bheas...
A  thames...
A teesta...
A kaveri...

And
So many rivers
me bows ...
For
They all are seasons of love like...
Eternal,
Original,
Universally acclaimed...

(Note:~extending here a John McCormack song...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...