Saturday, December 30, 2017

Where my moving stops*

Where my moving stops
There whence I (like a leaf) drop
There how opens thy door;
Where my song ends
Whence it ( towards thy Self ) bends
There how the silent ocean lies;
Where my eyes get closed
With (thy )darkness whence it ope's
There how the Eternity lights up;
The flower outside blooms
Onto dust how it swoons
Within me how thence
ambrosaic fruit bears essence;
Whence to thee
My works I see
How thence my words flow
Finding in  the sky thy eternal show;
Whence I lose me
Spent absolute,
How do i find thee
In Thou how i find me.
(*note: it is a transliteration/ translation of a poem/ song of Rabindranath Tagore,  number 100, as can be found in 'গীতালি ' / ' Geetali' section , page number 449, Collected Works/ রবীন্দ্ররচনাবলি, volume two, Birth Centenary edition.
The transliteration/ translation is my humble tribute to Tagore, the  greatest poet and bard and philosopher of all times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...