Saturday, December 30, 2017

A box of everlasting spring

All those flowers that bloom everyday
In my heart for thou how I keep
In a box  with a sprinkle of preservative
So that when seasons will go away
There they will be still smiling happy
There how I keep the aroma of everlasting spring
So that even when spring will be no longer there
When arid summer will make the water , vapour
And dryness will return with all its rage
There they will be preserved for even that  age,

And do you know what that box I call
By which name there I keep memories all?

A box simple made of paper
with designs ornate, filled with flowers,
How I keep all my love there
Only for thou if thou be Calliope
for whom do I oft dare
To write more till the day
Whence will I no longer be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...