Friday, December 22, 2017

Whence Thou take my hands

Whence thou take my hands
With love (whence you take me
to a different land)
How have I spent the night
Sitting right there by thy side,
All through I was so afraid
( touching thy hair, thy locks, thy braid)
If I have lost careless
Thy music which I just wish to trace,

Walking with thee
How am I made to see
How going afoot
I have pressed my boot
On thorns,
( O how am i made to born
To find thee one beautiful morn)

Then how have I found
Liberty seeking me
As if thy flute has somewhere been played
( O how have I been so afraid
To touch thy hair, thy braid)

Now that You have asked the sky
To come close to me,
So that can I just fly,
Like a seagull , white and fearless,
Pure as Thou drench me by thy bless
I just bow more to thy feet,
As all night by thy side
I just with words untold doth sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...