Saturday, April 13, 2013

The road...and the wise...

'why you love so much the road?'
She asked me
Seeing me gearing up
For a journey two days' non stop...
'don't you get tired?  Off roading all these years?'
Were her next two queries...
As if she was my interviewer
King Larry's...

'hmmm...'
I started
To explain things...
'look...
The roads are so symbolic
They take one to fun and frolic
And also to deepest regrets
Roads are part of human fate...
But I guess being a traveller
I need to tread across both the valleys and deserts far...
And the road...
The road can only take one
To the unknown and the unseen...
The road-
It is like an experience...
The more one travels
The more one gets wise
And life is just not measured pennywise!
So...
I take the road
As Frost opined once
Specially that road
Less travelled by...
I am not sure
Whether that will make difference any
But I am sure not to be bound by copper and silver too many...
The road...
It serves me with all
The honey,the bitter and the malt
And crispy and softy and the salt...
The road...
Is the only way I know
To bear all the happenings and also
To tear slavery all...
The road
Is a way towards love too
Getting completely merged with the ocean...the blue...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...