Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the Man and i...

'practise looking up to the sky...'
the Man with golden beard
told me once...
His Moses like eyes
sparkled with hope...
'practise delving into the depth
of ocean...'
the Man with golden gait
told me once...

'why?'
asked the fool...i...
and He...
just smiled
and looked up...
i...
the fool...
looked up
to see the bluish sky
and saw an eagle...
soaring high...
and the blue
was so wide...

then He
the Moses bearded Man
took me to the white sand
laden beach...
the ocean...
also blue but deep
He signalled me
to walk...
into it...

i...the fool...walked
and drowned...
the initial asphyxiated me
later...survived death
and much later found...
Diamonds...
Pearls...

i the fool...
died...
at the discovery...
i
just
died...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...