Friday, April 12, 2013

The importance of being a motorcyclist!

Man!
I just love this machine!
Blue
Like a deep oceanic one
And mean...
Bulgy front
And good torque...
Kerb weight fits me too!

But there his thrill doesn't end
For he is fast...
Ready to respond...quick
And scuttling across the crowd thick...

And sometimes he is so slow...
A romantic one...
Purring very low
As if he is scanning ports and maps
To which harbour he could stand...
Under which tree there's the longest shade...
Where he could take ascetic a roadie
Like me...

He takes
Me to country side
Pebble red dusty road
A slippery jaggery feel...
And then once he slipped in mud...
But stuck not...
He...
My lovable beast
A horse of steel...

When the wind blows his sides
He just let me know how it takes one the bravest to ride
Through roughest patches...
He...
My lovable beast...
A horse of steel...

And then
Sometimes he stops to let
A small kitten pass
Smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...