Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fearless ...

You made me so fearless
a Lear probably
white bearded
and a garment
blown by dust and wind
standing against a storm...

God You made me so
I can kiss my worst enemy
and seek blessings even...
(for the sense of enmity is gone...
who is enemy?
we all are forlorn...
lone ones of Him
and once dropped
fallen from sky
we all miss that silvery beam...)

God You made me so...
when earlier the lightning crashed
I used clutch like a child
the end of a straw
or ran for a cover...

God now how You make me stand
Against all possibility
the devil's curse...

and I find love
only love everywhere...
a grain of food...
a little minute one...
I feel so elated by that
upon being given...

And feel so humbled
that I can only mumble
my faith
upon you
O the Fearless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...