Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Can you help me?

'she calls out to the man on the street
Sir...can you help me?'

Phil sang
To me
Only
As the walk I took
Down the street
Of the town
Blisters on my feet
And sure
Blisters on the scape
Of the town...

But felt
As Phil in my heart dwelt
There's always an inexpressible
Happiness
In giving away...
All...
The robes...
The shoes...
The whitest lace...
In giving away
There's always a hope
And even the rolling down the slope
Causes no hurt...
No pains...
Its always a pleasure
To attain self effacing grace...

And Phil sang to me...
'she calls out to the man on the street
Sir,can you help me?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...