Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm already there...

'I'm already there...'
He muttered
'only my body is here
But my mind and soul
Had already taken the path...
Surely...
I'm there...
Already I'm sitting
Under that tree which
I might have discovered...
An old mighty and sprawling one
With birds
And birds' nest made of twigs and twines...

I'm already there
The stratosphere
And the luminous happy unreal
In me dropping every moment
Like a dripping thing forever...
As if I have turned into
What I probably wished
Forever...
I'm already there...

Silence and the rise
Of the luminous ball inside...
From feet...
To the head...
A slow sure move made
Through vessels and nerves...
That sensation...
it is already there
Pitifully only my body is here
And...
The mind and soul
Had taken the path'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...