Saturday, April 6, 2013

Can't you see the beauty in it?

When I know
I can only be sorry
And you also have similar degree
Of sadful melancholy
Then why we are sorry really?

Can't you see
There lies the beauty
Of a knowledge so different from other earthly things?
Can't you see
There lies the beauty
Of a seperation
Which keeps our lives in motion
On seperate tracks perhaps...

Not feeling sorry and yet feeling
Terribly sorry...
You for me and
Me for you...

And then you for yourself
And me for myself!
and you for the society
And I for poetry
Losing to prose...

Your sleepy dose
And my wakefulness...

God!
Can't you see
The beauty
In it?

A knowledge
So pure
And unique one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...