Sunday, April 14, 2013

A shopping center and the halo...

I was at a shopping center
Basically buying something for my mentor-
My dad...
And also a white racing tee
For the kid...
Afterall the new year for us...the bengali
Is at the door...
Gifts galore
Arrive at this point of time
To every fortunate household here...

And then someone yelled
'Hey! There's a strange halo outside!'

I went out...
And saw the curious circle
A miracle!

Around the Sun
The thin rainbow kind
Appeared quite visibly bright...

I just looked and looked
'What a wonderous way He took...
To put us all mortals so out of place...'
Me thought...
And forgot temporarily why
On the street under the heat was I...
The shopping center and those big buys
I forgot all about them
And felt so beautiful inside...
That...
I actually thought to fly
Away from the crowd
to get nearer to that circle no doubt...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...