Friday, April 19, 2013

a flight...

took
off me
above...
i thought
the tachometer read
one twenty...
took me off
above...
i dreamt...
the purring fan blade...
led to a trance...
momentary
though
but a trance...
above...
someone's shout...
someone's oblique curse...
but still managed
to have a flight
clipped wings have i not...
hidden wings are they...
i dreamt and unfurled them...
purring fan blade...
tired body
but took me off
i thought...
and the tachometer yellowish red
one twenty it surely read...

took
off
me
i dreamt...

the soil...
the fading buildings...
water heavy blackish cloud...
sultry weather opposition...
somehow managed a cockpit position...

and took off...
me...
soulwise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...