Friday, April 5, 2013

Kissing His feet...a perfect living...

If I fall and kiss
His feet...
And wash His fingers
With water that linger
In eyes ...

There lies
My salvation...

There lies
My hope...

My getting away from all
Real hardship...
Daily suffering...

Every day I suffer
But that really doesnot matter
For that only brings me closer
To His dossier...
Of love...an ever spreading one...
To call a stranger
My brother...
To call a little girl on the street
My daughter whom I scarcely meet...

If every day I suffer
I think it doesnot matter
For that takes me more
To His open vast shore
Of heart...
Where all the gales stop...
Where all turmoils just cease...

And I just go to a sleep...
Knowing waking up the next moment will be
Full of everything...
knowing fulfilment and satiety
Would surely be poured on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...