Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seeing Him!

Met Him there
The white car stopped where
At the gate of the church
He was  there methought...
Or was He a vision?
But ...saw I Him in slow motion
Waving and beckoning me
His golden hair I did see!
He had  wooden pole...in His hand
And from His eyes drops of diamond
Fell incessent like a flow
He His magnificence did me show...

At that century old gate of a church
Him I did find after a frantic search!
His arms were milky white
And His feet bare looked a splendid sight
Dusty but so pure and white
O I saw him like a melodious sight!
With ethereal tune flooding my ears
O I saw His diamond tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...