Sunday, April 14, 2013

Saturnalia of faith? Nay!

'so you have...
What?
An excess of faith?'
She said...

'saturnalia?'
He asked...
Not asked
For there was nothing to be asked...
And then murmured:

'yes...
And no...
Perceptions differ
So what is yes to one
Is a no
To another...

I do not have any Saturnalia
Of faith
But definite
I do have a path
To choose...
And look
How I just cruise...
Through the gales and storms...
Violence at Sierra Leone...
Carnage...
Blood...
I think I still feel also the flood
Of passion strong...
The trembling of nosetril
The flushed cheeks
The high heels...

But transcendence
It also stays a few more hours
I guess...
A few more hours than its usual stay...
Transcendence...
It once led Louisa May
To go to seek abolitionism...
I think I do prefer the same...

An abolition...
Of violence...
Carnage...
Massacre of hearts...
An abolition
Of disarrayed universe...
A chaos...a ruin...
An abolition of all such things...
And One and Only Peace...
A restive meditative mind
And pure lavish uncorked bliss...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...