Friday, April 26, 2013

The return to the base...after a long day...

the return
to the base
after a long day
is so good...
a return
with a tired body
but lightened heart
airy...afloat...
He must have been doing all these...
my friend
He...
so good...
so bold...
I cry in happy tears...
He hears my prayers...
and He delivers...
He delivers hope...
and courage to me
and others as well...
to climb the hill...
to reach out for the sky...

O...this golden dusky light...
He permeates me...
and others too...
for I see people climb
the rigorous upslope...
they sweat...
they toil...
their garments mix with the soil...
so good...
He
my friend...
He delivers
the good
to me
and all and sundry...

and hope arrives
in rainbow colors
of joy...
of mirth...
I know
He does it all...
from above...
He
the ever inspiring soul
He
the bold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...