Thursday, July 18, 2013

O You fire...what fire in me You raise...

O You
Fire like
How me in Your fire glows
And burns eternal...
That me spreads fire...
Spread You fire
Far far
Both vertical and horizontally wide...

O You
Fire like
An ocean me engulfs
And ocean blue and green
me feverish only dreams...
And see You-
Goddess
Aphrodite,
How me turns wide
Wider...widest...
Carrying your taste
In my lips
And tongue...

O You
Fire like
How me inspires...
Like fires
me finds inspires everywhere...
By you
Merged in You dear...

Merged you in You
me flies
Like hurricane
A storm,
A gale,
A torn leaf,
A small twig,
A bird...
A smell of wild blooming wild...
A restless curious child...
All...
@ thousand tetrabytes per second
Wi-fi...
Unwired...
Sans zones even!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...