Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Away...away me flies...as if by You...

O You...
The Divine...
Now that You have printed
Your white so blessed
On soul
away me flies...
Catching Your heavenly Light
So rainbow of my heart as You colored
Retouched...
As if me be
A broad spectrum...
Light broken awesome
So so wholesome...
And me finds
Manger,
a barn...
Straw laden...
Simple
Candid ...
And
A rest there to take
There me lies...
Away away more as me flies...

Perhaps a violin tune there gives birth
Of a moment so clean...
Bathed...
Perfumed...
As if You there forever wait
For me
Like a dream,
O
Mother Holy mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...