Monday, July 29, 2013

On road, like a drizzle on me, and the blue...

On road
Her me anticipates...
As if her
Pitter patter
Happening somewhere
To me the moist breeze
Like claire voyance carries...
And on my blue
Like paints written in soft dew
Seasons cause like flowers
Blooming like songs...

On road
O how she me dips
Into her moist wet glossy perfumed lips
As if me gets electricity within
And sublime rhythm
Also as if a divine connect happens
As if Her
In pitter patter
distant me lands...
And on my blue
Like drops of evening moist renewed
Watery flow draws sketches...

On road
She thus
In multiple forms pass-
Like a trance
A motion motionless...
A faint light trace
Of Her shiny face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...