Saturday, July 27, 2013

The screen whitish,a wash, a bath...sabbat...

The screen whitish
As put up by Her
The rains so good so fair
As if a wash me takes
In Her cool calm shiny lake
As if me takes a bath
A Holy Holy Free Sabbath...

The rains so generative
The rains dreamy gigantic
Takes me to another time
To catch a glimpse of Her eternal Time...

As if space small all She merges quite
As if times broken She stitches by Her mellowed Light...

And causing a screeny misty rainy blur
She takes me to hills far
Where time just sits monastic
Where gongs sombre forever on ears stick...

Free like music painting a flow
She the rains with Happiness me bestows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...