Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Like James, a single, a bonfire heart...

Like James,
A single
Like a 'bonfire heart'
Him me finds
In my hearth...
O what a way he
A friend like James
Blunt
Sharpens me,
my heart
As if sparks
From my hearth
Shelley like The God
Once again sought
Light
The Luminous
The Bright...

And me sees
The birth of blue seeds
On souls everywhere
As if James
Blunt
Sets afire
A light
Like bonfire
Everywhere
A singular hopeful air...
Blowing
Flowing
Inboxing
me...

{Note:- on a friend's, James Blunt's single , 'Bonfire Heart' , to be released soon all over Europe...His music and lyrics me got in my mailbox...thank you James, may you spread,}

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...