Thursday, July 18, 2013

Like a venice evening and also a rain filled alley, you whence came...

Sometimes
me unknowing
Knowing you
Flying
Comes across
Like a series
Of paints
All over me...

So flowery drenched
Like a Dimitri
You whence maketh me
A painter strong
A venice evening flows within,
And next comes a souk
Like an alley rain rain wet...
Eyes where only Love
Like art reflect...

O you...
How you me sends offroot...
Like a shoot
Across the globe...
By Your Agape...
Your wide widest Love...
An Escape the Best...
You by me whence fully dressed
Red ended and whitest...

(On Dimitri Danish's works... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...