Sunday, July 21, 2013

This evening late like a chilly mist mountain...

This evening late
As draped by silver
On leaves wet
Turns up,
me gets
To that particular place
Where once
me found Her
Standing like a misty foggy shape...
Alluring snow white
An angel seeped in heavenly music of the hilly night...

And like a tape rewound
me just spreads my arms
Once cut off
Regenerated
By that flute of One
Playing soft in my ears
Carried straight to my soul
And a calmed full filled heart...

Me sees
A rise
Of a music
Again
Like a life never to be lived in vain
Ever...
Drenched by silver
And that angelic presence...

Unburdened
Buried
Untroubled...
At rest
At peace
As if
That mountain of peace
And Holy sombre
Maketh me
Remodelled
Reshaped
Reformatted
Remodulated
Again

Like
A life never ever
To be lived in vain...
Like a life turned glistening silver...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...