Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sang-froid, by You...

By You
One happy twilight
you
me finds,
In the blue-
Sang-froid-
A state of cool,
Like a pool
Of a city
Filled to the brim-
By Your giggles unheard,
Still
Within
Happening...

Sang-froid
Becomes me,
And it
Becomes you
Too!
Likening
Unseen true,
Like a blue
Behind the clouds
Of the sky-
Monsoony...

Sang-froid me
You
Only you in doubtless sea,
Sees,

And me dies
dies
Sanguine,
French -
Blood glowing like
In whitest
Of the white...

Sang-froid
me
In your walks,
Tears of joy,
Opened arms wide,
Embracing
la bonte,
Agape,
Long road stretched-
Finds...

me
Only
Meself
Burning
Falling
Cooling
Finds...

O boy!
Ain't it a staccato case of pure joy?
His
Decoy
On You?
And
Her
mirror
you
Holding coy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...