Monday, July 15, 2013

Crystal... clear...a birth...

Some morns
Are like crystal
With sparkle shine and glory
Spread wide
Encompassing as if
The whole sky
With light awesome bright
Gets bathed...
And then,
Dear love mine
me breathes
Bathed
In light
Of you,

A crystal
You
In my mortal eyes glue
An enchantment
As if by providence
You have for me sent
Claire
Voyance...

And me sees
The birds,
The trees,
The river,
The roads,
The sleepy buds,
The unslept poems,
The surfboards,
The sandy beach,
The woody trail,
The undelivered mails,
And...
Him
Standing
Smiling
With a long pole
Woody,

He
The pianist
Beautifully
Playing
Right on me soul-
me feels that too...
Clear,
Having goosebumps
By the ecstatic morn,
A new born,
Naked
Feeling
The birth,

Sometimes
Morns become crystal
And me gets bathed
A prayer
me breathes
For
You
A music...
By you me gets birth
True...
Clear...
Crystal like...
Sparkling...
On shine...
Glorified...
Lighted...
Soothed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...