Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Couleurs...thinking a revolt!

Like glass bangles
Red green purple orange blue
You came
Worn...
All over my existence...
Spreading and spreading in such a way
As if you inceived
Colors
Into me...
My sky...
And i just prayed for more...
For i know
Do not i?
Colors play too in your eyes
For me?

With you
Come colors
For me
For you too!

Colors blue
And pink...

And colors
For the whole world to sink...

The whole world dear...
Come...
Let us remove all grey darks
Just with our brush paint only blue
And pink
And red...
And white...
And green...
And purple...

Come dear...
Let us make a revolution...
With colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...