Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A child, a colored mind...

Looking at his work
The child
An art
Simple
Candid
As if He
And She
Both in him writ
Colors...
Colors joyous
Colors marvellous
Colors bright
Colors full of Light,

Seeing him
The child
At work
An art,
me smiles
And hugs
The child
For,
By hugging him
Him me gets...
By seeing his colored eyes
Her me finds...
Glorious,
Colors...
Colored.

{On a painting simple done by a kid of seventh standard, and I wish to name him here, for when I clicked his work, he seemed joyous, and me wishes to give him more joys , so...here goes his name, Sk. Naziruddin, a kid, reading in seventh standard, go boy, go...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...