Friday, November 25, 2011

virtual coexistence...

We co-exist, don't we?
Though, you live at a place near the salty sea-
Far away from my town...

If my hometown has krishnachura and radhachura painting the streets red and yellow in spring...
And sheuli blossoms...strewn all over the green grassy lands like white cotton flakes in autumn...
And smell of chatim filling up the dense air of winter like perfume spray...

Your town has the coconut leaves falling off everyday...
And salt salt sand sand air!
You live with them...
As I live with mine!
Still we coexist..
Aren't we?

I know...
you know the same...
So when I see you at your living, arranging the white lilies in the copper-pot, following a particular ikebana pattern...
You see me also...watching those flowers shiny and spreading grace to your living room and to you!
I know...
You know the same...

Last night...
I bet you saw me throwing that cigarette end out of my window...
You saw it...didn't you? the projectile of my fag-end losing energy and falling on my neighbor's roof?
You got irritated for sure then! seeing me doing school-kid stuff!
But dear...
At that point of time why you kept your sash-bahu soap on?
I mean... if you are really enjoying watching me doing things like that, why keep that television burning energy?

Don't do that...
I assure you-
Next time around, when I'll throw that fag-end, I would be bettering my aim...it would never fall on my neighbor's roof!

So...
We live...
We coexist...virtually though!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...