Friday, November 18, 2011

remembering her...

Sitting on the couch,
At her palatial mansion so peopled...
On her birthday party night...
I saw her chatting with an enemy, in the black suit and pointed shoes...
I saw her
busy talking to her friends, as I was left forlorn...on the couch...

Methought it was raining outside at that point of time-
When my scanning eyes fell on her...
O god! it rained within and without!

I looked at her ears with perfect lobes bedecked with long drops...
I looked at the tinge of pink on her unkindly cheek...
I looked at her heaving bosom, wrapped under the veil...
I looked at her happy spot on her swan like neck...
I tried to gauge the valleys and the hills...
I tried to take a plunge in the lakes...

Methought it was raining then as I stared at her dazzling presence-
Oblivious of me...

Sitting on the couch,
At her palatial mansion without people...
Methought I saw her open and unclothed...
It had been raining that day as well...
Methought we entered the heaven of bliss...
On the couch itself
Upon which now I sit...
Forlorn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...