Monday, November 21, 2011

she...and he...

She...
Comes to me in forms so dissimilar!

Last night...
When she came, in her red chiffon
She just bowled me over...
My god!
She took me by my hands and helped me to light fire in her...
And be fiery myself!
She knew how well...
How to touch the string
And bring out the tune from my jarred guitar-so off-tuned!
She danced
To take me to the kingdom of satiety!

The day before yesterday...
She was all thorny...
Pinching salt over my bruised heart...
She knew how well
How to make me cry
On bended knees
She was a hard task master...

Last Monday...
When I was feverish
And the digital numbers showed heat within me rising...rising...all the time...
She came and sat by me...with that worried look that drove me mad!
She came and touched my parched throat and singed forehead...
Dipped cotton into ice-bucket
And cooled me off!

She...
Comes to me in varied forms...
Benign, heartless, raunchy...
Deity and the enchantress!

He...
He comes to me with his wild loud laughs
Resonance being created in the empty hall
By his growls...like a tiger almost!

Then he comes...
As the mighty hearted strongest man...
With muscular arms...lifting me off my feet!
He comes as true dad almost...security...assurance...
Reminding me of my dad...so often...

He comes carrying Old spiced shirt
As if he had returned home after a long battle and got freshened up the first thing...
Fresh...clean...joyous...


He comes...
Like that jerk also...
'Jailhouse rock!'
Ear-plugged...spiked hair...


He comes in varied shapes and forms as well...
Like a child almost...oneday...
Searching lover...
Groping in the dark...
For a drop of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...