Tuesday, November 22, 2011

stresses and strains...

She came to me oneday morn...
Her hair was not combed, unusual, very unlikely of the lady who loves to be neat...perfectionist...
'Hi dear! you look kind of disheveled this beautiful morn...'
I remarked, thinking of a session of banter and fun...
But she looked distressed...severely distressed as if the whole world had fallen down somewhere and she was part of the Fall...
She upturned her upper lip which looked beautiful still...sans lipgloss...
She furrowed her brows...which looked like the bow beautiful...though not marked or lined by the eye-brow pencil black!
She fumbled for words...though I knew exactly that her face carried a wordless cry...
'I ...I... lost my all hopes...I'm ruined dear!'
She cried out suddenly...as if a tumult had left her into a wreckage...
'what happened?'
I asked...looking at her salty eyes...still dark as the black night...still shining...with a different kind of passion...perhaps...
She looked at me...a plain look...however...it had deep pathos...pathos never to be revealed...pains only to be understood...unspoken though...
I always knew she was an introvert...
I knew that she loved me once...
I knew she deviated because of me...
I knew I was the cause...
So...I sat still...looking at her eyes...deep...pained...teary...
She was trying to surrender but how could she?
I declined her once...she could never let go that...
She shouldn't!

I decided to jabber...then...just jabber away her stresses and strains...
'Look...dear...life is a liquid and we are just like wires dipped into it...If you try to pull your thin wirelike existence out of life-liquid...tensile forces will surely be at work...don't force yourself...just let it happen...feel the dual pulls...the surface tension of the liquid-life and the surface energy...be good...cry hard...shout harder...let it go...don't suppress...'

She looked at me...
Her eyes were fixed, but her lips were trembling...
She was going to cry...
I moved a bit forward...
Gave her my shoulder...
She caught me like a straw...drowning...in the flood that broke...



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...