Friday, November 25, 2011

regrets...

Regrets...
That I gave you pains
Regrets...
You gave me pains too!
Regrets...
You shooed away all the goodness that came from me, inter fused with insults and injuries, for sure!
Regrets...
You hinged all of you on my tiny fulcrum which screeched like a rusty thing...too rusty...
Regrets...
That I dipped my pen and wrote and dipped and wrote...not minding how the process emptied gradually the inkpot!
Regrets...
I spent you...
And you spent me up...
Regrets...
You can't let go of past...
And I can't live in future...
Regrets...
I drank tears
And You didn't drink wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...