Sunday, November 20, 2011

Writing...with blood......

I write with blood, dear...
I write using my drops of redness that provide me the oxygenated heart!
So dear...
Leave me at my desk...
If you find me buried in thoughts...or somewhat bizarre...with a face not seeing you-
Coming to me with your best preserved look...
Please...
I write with a lot of wine in my soul dear...
You know...don't you?
As you found me on several occasions mumbling within me like  possessed man...at eerie hours of the night...
You found me...
Walking absentminded...on streets so glitzy...
You found me sitting at the restobar...
Sipping the potion...with hazy eyes and blurred vision...
You found me dear...
Haven't you?
Last winter, you recall, how I rode away for a night trip to the forest...
Trying to find the way by the headlamps blazing...casting semicircular glow on the asphalt...
That moved straight into the abyss of dreams...

You saw me doing things like that...over the years...
For I write with blood dear that oozes from me all the time...
You know that, for sure!
You know ...
Don't you, dear?

Remember Maenads?
Why can`t you be a Maenad?
Come dear...
Let us be followers of Dionysus...
Let us be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...